Part 3/4 Ref Doc 225 , 08 09 26  Notifying hon members of Both sides of N.A thru Clerk :  MADRAS IN - ME OUT, Last message to the FMP. When I win my COURT Legal war ( ICTA)  I notify them.  [A] Following the recent joining of NEW members into the FPM , as seen on Lexpress Cover; dated Sunday 06 09 26 . I wish to dissociate myself completely from the FPM and the BERENGER(s). I wish the FMP good luck but I am NOT with them. [B] I add also that I maintain I SUPPORTED THE SST and their mission to eradicate DRUG. I maintain I am AGAINST DRUG , GANDIA and Synthetic and against legalization of GANDIA. I am STILL neither member of any Party nor Unions nor Groups of manifesters nor have any Political ambitions . [C] As said in Ref doc 216 , 21 08 26 WHY I AM NOT SUPPORTING THE GOVERNMENT ? The Public voter , decide "en leur âme et conscience" who to support, who to vote and who to send into the dustbin.And as said before WHOEVER is in POWER , does not make any difference for me. My wars are still the same. [D] Its my Last message whereby I attach the FMP.  I had said that , when I win my current LEGAL WAR (ICTA) , the first thing I will do is WRITE directly to the Cybercrime, ODPP, CP, PSEA, MIE, PRESS and inform them ; 'LOOK I WON', now for the first time I name them.... ( serious allegations from HORSES/Private Schools/Police/ UOM.... etc against me OB number.... OB number... OB number.... ) I cannot say more for the time being. [E] I ALSO add the FMP into this list. When I win I send them one message again.When I win my current LEGAL WAR (ICTA) , the first thing I will do is WRITE directly to the Cybercrime, ODPP, CP, PSEA, MIE, PRESS and FMP and inform them ; 'LOOK I WON', now for the first time I name them.... ( serious allegations from HORSES/Private Schools/Police/ UOM.... etc against me OB number.... OB number... OB number.... ) I cannot say more for the time being.